Sunday, May 10, 2009

WT: Letter to Jenny



Dear Jenny, {RE: KDTS Missionary Experience for Koreans in Hawaii}

Blessings on the journey there! I [have already] donated in the collections last winter with NAS ^^. It's an expensive venture for you (Hawaii,USA?)...I recommend wrapping it up and finding another charity that will support you (food,shelter,flights) on real missionary work out there...But nonetheless, enjoy the experience & start planning your life AFTER this KDTS program is completed.

I have worked long hours for 32 months (cycling on weekends & civic holidays only!) to support the family, secure an apartment to live, feed everyone, [payoff school loans] and a lot of the work wasn't bad...just difficult people and situations to live through, wouldn't turn back to do it again. I'm also starting a Masters program, I will be busy with that. In two years (2012) I will take time off, self-supported and ride from the Arctic to Argentina, a life-long dream supporting a Charity or Non-Profit, all the money I collect will be donated to them, I will cycle and camp and live cheap off the land...You could do that too, use your energy and prayers to collect donations to charities as you complete your own mission work. Bicycling is only one example.

I've got plenty do and little time to do it. Good luck & hope to see you move on to your next challenge in life!!!

Brian Perich

No comments:

Post a Comment