Sunday, May 10, 2009

WT: Community Cycling, Ansan, South Korea


It's special when my cycling (and long-lasting chatter about it!) can encourage more great people to ride. Here's fellow English teacher/friends Todd Redding (USA!) and the Kindergarten-Magic now turned ESL Pro ~Charmaine M.W. (South Africa!) riding with me south of Ansan, South Korea. We did a community spin for the first time locally, what joy it was to be with other riders. I'm pumped to take-on another 300km spin of the eastern coast & I hope these riders will join me before the last twilight of summer glows on distant horizons. Next weekend could be BIG, that's always what I am looking forward to! ^^. Oh, & today I met with cyclist Murray D. (South Africa!) on a stroll into Seoul for the Hi Festival...great times, book exchange @ the English Foxhound in Itaewon (Sunday afternoons, bring books & dropoff & pickup new ones to read).

No comments:

Post a Comment