Wednesday, September 23, 2009

On the road again, and I can't wait to get out again!

Cycling Daebudo Island, Gyeonggi Province, South Korea - September 2009.
Fueled on raisins. Powerhouse for cyclists!
Spinning recirculates your blood oxygen levels, invigorating your life!
The long and empty roads, the storms approach in the distance, powerlines dot the horizon
Spinning creates energy in an otherwise tired body of bones, tendons, muscles and fat stores
The best weather as two fronts collide, the cool air with the warm, the atmosphere is amazing!Cycling Warrior on a mission to ride out the storm into the night in South Korea

I rarely post a video to Korean-World. Here's one I would like to share with you. While cycling on the recent training rides to Daebudo Island, I picked a day with a mixture of wonderful light rains, gusty winds, and clear skies. Cycling is a lifeline. It is a hobby turning into a mission to travel 1/2 way around the world in 2012, dubbed "One, Arctic to Argentina 2012" Supporting a charity is just as important to me, as cycling itself, so with a charity mission to support, and people behind/ahead of the distance on the bike, I will conquer something before thought to be impossible by many. It really comes down to riding 100km (60 miles) per day, back-to-back, and carrying on a normal life on the road. Perhaps, the look of the person becomes a little rough on the edges, but the spirit becomes more apparent, and the joy can conquer any pain that comes with long-endurance event. I plan to test my meddle, my stamina, my endurance, my will to help others. Can anything really stop me, perhaps only nature or God? But I will ask them to help follow me, and we will team up the entire distance, so you could say I now have powerful allies that can make riding a joy down in my heart. Cycle long, cycle far, enjoy each revolution of life, enjoy your life! ~Brian Bikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment