Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Facebook & Blogger ^^++ Ode to friends!


Hopefully some of my old friends and family will find their way to my diary about Korea. Hello friends and family! I've come down with a cold the past two days, following the looooooong intensive teaching month for elementary and middle school students. I think when you push so hard working long hours, and suddenly stop, you catch a cold really easily. It's great to see my buddies from the surf days in San Diego. James is missed too!!! Hard to believe it's been more than 7 years since we were all played soccer at USD fields and having the BBQ in Long Beach. Moreso, I am meeting up with friends from elementary, high school and university on Facebook after 10...15...20 years! How the years go. Some friends I met over the past 10 years while traveling/working/schooling...I really miss you all! I miss everyone who has called me a friend in the past/present, who are now living in distant places, but you know guys, your never forgotten. Take Care & Blessings to you! ^^++

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the blogging buddy..... Last time I saw you was in your 25' motorhome whilst touring good ole Michigan...... I still have that secretary job if you want it..... Dave

    ReplyDelete