Friday, January 26, 2007

Bowling in Ansan :: Bon Voyage Party

How goes it? Hope your all well. We finished the intensive month of teaching! We finished off the day with bowling after a pseudo-Chinese-style dinner party for two teachers that are leaving (Scott...heading to China, then India & Wendy, heading to New Zealand to study for her Bachelor of Education). My Secret Santa also gave me a Team Canada Jersey, very cool! My boss bowled incredibly well, he scored a 147, 163. Our team on the otherhand, won both tourneys with combined highest scores, we did alot of dances with spares and a few strikes, Sean and I were probably the MVP's. How do you finish a perfect night, the boss and his wife and my manager say goodbye, and tell us it's a short walk to our apartments...that was the only let down of the night, considering I had been up for 20+ hours and had to trudge home in the cold on foot. The boss/wife/manager slipped away in his Benz.

No comments:

Post a Comment