Monday, April 27, 2009

Nicholi's WT & Words to Murray



[Murray, South Africa] Once I realized it was Buddha's Birthday and all those parades happened yesterday, I was a bit sad to miss it all! I'm trying to wrangle another job, and add 4 hours to Charmaine's schedule at the youth center to fit the hours at a new adult hagwon...losing Korean Won in my salary, adding it to Charmaine's would free me to take double jobs (Mon-Sat) which would be a small hell for about 10 months, but adding to a nice bike ride next summer for sure. Have to meet with the President tomorrow to see if the idea can flow. Good to hear, I love walking around Seoul too, same reason, for a visit...it's 1.5hours subway into Metro Seoul for me, so with the return trip...I would have to start right away (3-4pm Saturday) to make it worthwhile, I went home and slept till you called...and more afterward. Hi Seoul would be cool, but so would cycling Korea, I'm thinking South Coast, but I may have this new job (or not, find out tomorrow!)...so play it by ear, I'm also having a great time reading Nicholi's blog http://www.worldtravellers.dk/ A model for the epic tour/expedition, like all the mileage stats, photos, stories...wonderful job, plus the PayPal link...for donations, great idea to keep rolling after 3+ years and 45.547 km!!! He's got sponsorship back in Denmark & has been featured on TV2 Europe prior to his departure...33 years old now!! What a deal!! Talk soon!! Peace Murr!

No comments:

Post a Comment