Monday, April 30, 2007

Insa-Dong, NamSan Tower, Gyeungbokgung Palace, National Museum of Korea

Mi and I hiked to the peak of Namsan and saw the tower until the lights. The next day my Windsor buddy Dave & I returned and did a straight vertical hike up Namsan the following day. I wanted to show Dave more places in Seoul, and we went to many landmarks within a few hours. The weekend was brilliant because the yellow-dust from Mongolia sandstorms combined with Chinese and Korean pollution was at a minimum for the entire weekend. Smog returned to our area today, but we were all teaching, it's just not so nice to look at through the grimmy school windows on the 5th floor.

I am grateful for all friends in Korea. This is the constant change in Korea, living each day as a foreigner isn't easy, so good friends are a valuable resource.
Well, here's some photo's of the weekend. God Bless all Souls!

No comments:

Post a Comment