Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I met a cycling Water Bottle Collector: TOUR OF KOREA 2011

  • Arantza Raposo Benito
    • BIDONS (WATER BOTTLE CYCLING) OF TEAMS TO RUN IN TOUR OF KOREA 2011
      Dear Mr. Perich!!

      My name is Arantza, I´m from Bilbao (Basque Country) the north of Spain.
      I´m fond of the cycling for many years and collect bidons (water bottle). I´m going to every races that are organized in Europe and everytime I am collecting bidons for my collection though there are a lot of them that are more difficult to obtein, like the bidons of any of the cycling team to run in your cycle race.
      I tried to contact the equipment by email, but they do not respond to me and for me is impossible to go to see your race. I wonder if you could help me. I guess to you will be easier to talk with the cycling teams or cyclist and can get these bidons. Then I would send a letter with the money for shipping cost.
      The bidons of the teams that I´m looking for and run in the Tour de Korea 2011 are:

      1.- TEAM TYPE 1 SANOFI AVENTIS
      2.- JELLY BELLY PRESENTED BY KENDA
      3.- RAPHA CONDOR SHARP
      4.- PARTIZAN POWERMOVE
      5.- SUBWAY CYCLING TEAM
      6.- GENESYS WEALTH ADVISES
      7.- TEAM BONITAS
      8.- TABRIZ PETROCHEMICAL TEAM
      9.- TERENGGANU CYCLING TEAM
      10.- MAX SUCCESS SPORTS
      11.- CHAMPION SYSTEM
      12.- AISAN RACING TEAM
      13.- SEOUL CYCLING TEAM
      14.- KSPO
      15.- GEUMSN GINSENG ASIA
      16.- UZBEKISTAN NATIONAL TEAM
      17.- KOREA NATIONAL TEAM
      18.- MALAYSIA NATIONAL TEAM
      19.- JAPAN NATIONAL TEAM
      20.- HONGKONG CHINA NATIONAL TEAM

      Thank you so much and I hope you can help me because I dont have any bottles of asiatic cycling teams and I would have in my collection.
      Best wishes,
      Arantza
  • Brian Perich
    a few seconds ago
    Brian Perich
    • Hey Arantza,

      I wish I could help you. I am an unsponsored cyclist in Korea. I use a facebook group to promote Cycling in Korea (group name, you can join and post your message there asking for help from others or try the group -Han River Riders ...the second group I am no longer member of but there is a guy named Tim Travis that could help you, he is well connected to the cycling industry people in Korea).

      I write about my experiences with cycling through my blog http://korean-world.blogspot.com/ and I plan to cycle from the Arctic (Canada) to Argentina (South America) in 2012. (:

      Peace and thanks for sending your message,

      Brian Perich

No comments:

Post a Comment