Tuesday, October 30, 2007

My teaching contract ends November 28th, 2007!



I'm in the final stretch of a 12-month teaching odyssey in South Korea. It's finally been almost one entire year that I've been living/working in Korea. Of course, there is no summer holiday familiar with teaching in Canada. This is a 12-month teaching contract, and you work 12 months of the year. I evaluated 80 students progress this month, and created 80 examinations for all of them. Could there be more work, the answer is clearly NO. I am looking forward to moving into a new teaching position, new students, new environment, new city around Seoul. It's been an incredible year because the challenges are daily, and just routine isn't. Korean elementary and middle school students keep me on my toes almost 7 hours per day, and that is an incredible level of teaching. ^^++ Ready to roll onto the next job, new students, new apartment, new city!

1 comment:

  1. hey beautiful BRIAN and Mi!

    we miss you guys so much...

    was just thinking about you. love to see what is happening.

    email us we miss PLAYING with you!

    love your friends in the woods,
    amy david nadia and sonja

    ReplyDelete